Telling you what you need to know, not what you want to hear
Executives and policymakers today face a tsunami of information to process, but too few insights in a timely manner to make optimal decisions.
The mission of Recon Analytics is to clear the clutter, help focus executives and policymakers on what is actually happening in the marketplace and what really matters, and make a positive impact on business and policy decisions.
Founded and led by leading telecom analyst Roger Entner, Recon Analytics’ approach is bolstered by its industry-first executive advisory board, which helps us hone our strategy, improve our research, and provide unparalleled insights into the matters most relevant to the business and the public policies impacting it.
With this foundation, Recon Analytics focuses on three core areas: Syndicated research, custom consulting, policy related data analysis, as well as white papers.
By Roger Entner on August 9, 2016
The FCC is seeking to more closely regulate a key tactic in mobile carrier marketing—their performance and speed claims.
By Roger Entner on April 20, 2016
The wireless industry is making a greater impact on America than ever before. The world is becoming hyper-connected, with smart...
Roger Entner and his analysts are known around the globe as some of the most respected telecom experts.Full bio →
Recent Blog Posts
- Scientific Testing: The Most Reliable Way to Test a Network
- The Wireless Industry: Revisiting Spectrum, the Essential Engine of US Economic Growth
- The Return of Unlimited, this time with even more video
- ITU and CDC confirm what we already knew: Wireless is the consumer’s choice
- Special Access: How Government Preference for Some May Mean Higher Prices for All