Telling you what you need to know, not what you want to hear
Executives and policymakers today face a tsunami of information to process, but too few insights in a timely manner to make optimal decisions.
The mission of Recon Analytics is to clear the clutter, help focus executives and policymakers on what is actually happening in the marketplace and what really matters, and make a positive impact on business and policy decisions.
Founded and led by leading telecom analyst Roger Entner, Recon Analytics’ approach is bolstered by its industry-first executive advisory board, which helps us hone our strategy, improve our research, and provide unparalleled insights into the matters most relevant to the business and the public policies impacting it.
With this foundation, Recon Analytics focuses on three core areas: Syndicated research, custom consulting, policy related data analysis, as well as white papers.
By Roger Entner on October 1, 2013
Innovation and a desire to compete is the basis of success. After years of languishing, T-Mobile has regained its competitive...
By Roger Entner on June 10, 2013
A raging debate over the future of the U.S. wireless industry has taken center stage in Washington, and attracted the...
About Roger Entner
Roger Entner is known around the globe as one of the most respected telecom experts.Full bio →
Recent Blog Posts
- Look who’s back: T-Mobile JUMPs to growth
- Managing market share by restricting spectrum ownership – warnings of a managed economy?
- How Sprint-Dish would affect Sprint shareholders, customers, competitors and the regulators
- Roger’s Recon: Who’s competing and how: Overview of the wireless ecosphere
- Forcing 700 MHz A-Block interoperability is not the answer