By Roger Entner on July 27, 2011
The reasons for choosing a wireless carrier changes over time but then do they really change that much? New data from Nielsen shows the trends.
With the current merger between AT&T and T-Mobile underway, the reasons why and how people pick their carrier are quite significant, and the data is certainly illuminating. The most […]
By Roger Entner on June 14, 2011
A year ago in June 2010, I undertook the first endeavour to quantify the data tsunami that is challenging wireless operators. Nielsen kindly provided again the data to quantify the strength of the data tsunami.
So what has happened over the last year?
Most carriers introduced changes to their pricing plans. Tiered data pricing […]
Roger Entner and his analysts are known around the globe as some of the most respected telecom experts.Full bio →
Recent Blog Posts
- More screens, different screens
- Scientific Testing: The Most Reliable Way to Test a Network
- The Wireless Industry: Revisiting Spectrum, the Essential Engine of US Economic Growth
- The Return of Unlimited, this time with even more video
- ITU and CDC confirm what we already knew: Wireless is the consumer’s choice