By Roger Entner on August 9, 2016
The FCC is seeking to more closely regulate a key tactic in mobile carrier marketing—their performance and speed claims.
The commission already does this for fixed broadband and has proposed to use crowd data to set the upper limit for carrier marketing claims.
But here’s the problem: There are significant differences between crowd and scientific […]
Roger Entner and his analysts are known around the globe as some of the most respected telecom experts.Full bio →
Recent Blog Posts
- More screens, different screens
- Scientific Testing: The Most Reliable Way to Test a Network
- The Wireless Industry: Revisiting Spectrum, the Essential Engine of US Economic Growth
- The Return of Unlimited, this time with even more video
- ITU and CDC confirm what we already knew: Wireless is the consumer’s choice