The Wireless Industry: The Essential Engine of US Economic Growth
By Roger Entner on April 30, 2012
Recon Analytics undertook this in-depth report to determine the extent of the economic impact the wireless industry has on the US economy.
We ran an independent analysis based on numerous sources, including data that covered wireless carriers, wireless handset and equipment manufacturers and the overall wireless broadband industry. In addition, we applied our own analysis to the data we collected.
Download the report here.
Roger Entner and his analysts are known around the globe as some of the most respected telecom experts.Full bio →
Recent Blog Posts
- More screens, different screens
- Scientific Testing: The Most Reliable Way to Test a Network
- The Wireless Industry: Revisiting Spectrum, the Essential Engine of US Economic Growth
- The Return of Unlimited, this time with even more video
- ITU and CDC confirm what we already knew: Wireless is the consumer’s choice