The Wireless Industry: The Essential Engine of US Economic Growth
By Roger Entner on April 30, 2012
Recon Analytics undertook this in-depth report to determine the extent of the economic impact the wireless industry has on the US economy.
We ran an independent analysis based on numerous sources, including data that covered wireless carriers, wireless handset and equipment manufacturers and the overall wireless broadband industry. In addition, we applied our own analysis to the data we collected.
Download the report here.
About Roger Entner
Roger Entner is known around the globe as one of the most respected telecom experts.Full bio →
Recent Blog Posts
- Look who’s back: T-Mobile JUMPs to growth
- Managing market share by restricting spectrum ownership – warnings of a managed economy?
- How Sprint-Dish would affect Sprint shareholders, customers, competitors and the regulators
- Roger’s Recon: Who’s competing and how: Overview of the wireless ecosphere
- Forcing 700 MHz A-Block interoperability is not the answer